This document describes what exactly information is collected, saved, used and handled when you use our Pibox service (hereinafter “Service”). By using the Pibox service the User expresses his/her unconditional agreement with this Policy and the conditions of processing the user’s personal information contained herein; if the User does not agree with these conditions, the User should not use the Service.
For what purpose information is collected
To provide our Services we collect and use the following information:
We collect and process information, including personal data, received automatically and necessary to deliver the services to you. Pibox collects information, which you provide at your own discretion when you register in the Service, in particular:
(1) your first and last name,
(2) email address,
(3) profile photo,
(4) password to access the Service, which you create yourself.
When you use our Service, we store, process and transmit your files (including your electronic messages).
Pibox will not verify personal information provided by the when registering and cannot judge on his/her legal capacity.
Usage of the information provided
(1) Your first and last name are usually required to legally identify you, to register a Pibox account, serve your order and subscription, issue you a bill, identify you in our internal databases.
(2) Your email address is required to register a Pibox account, serve your order, respond to your requests, ask for additional information from you if necessary.
(3) Profile photo, are required to visually identify you during collaboration with other users of the Pibox service. The given information is not mandatory for the Services provision.
(4) Password fo the Pibox account are required to provide you secure access to the service. It is not deemed as personal data and stored in accordance with strict security measures.
We may share information as discussed below, but we won’t transfer it to advertisers or other third-parties.
Partners and employees of Pibox
Using the functions of the Service you may provide access to your information to other users. Pibox does not provide access to the information of the users on his own discretion, excluding cases of the Pibox User agreement violation and for the consulting purpose.
Third persons and authority
We may disclose your information to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with the law; (b) protect any person from death or serious bodily injury; (c) prevent fraud or abuse of Service or our users; or (d) protect Pibox’s property rights.
Persons under the age of 13
Pibox file exchange service is not intended for or designed to the use by anyone under the age of 13. We encourage parents to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.
Storing of information
Pibox shall take necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect User personal information from unlawful or accidental access, deletion, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from unlawful actions of third parties.
We’ll retain information you store on our Services for as long as we need it to provide you the Services. If you delete your account, we’ll also delete this information. But please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
Your Personal data will be stored till:
(1) It is necessary to render you the Services and make the Pibox application with all supported features accessible to you;
(2) Your Personal data have been deleted following Your “DELETION OF ALL DATA REQUEST”;
(3) We have received the court order or a lawful authority’s request mandating to permanently delete all the Personal data we have obtained about you; or
(4) In other circumstances prescribed by applicable laws.
Around the world
To provide you with the Services, we may store, process and transmit information in locations around the world. Information may also be stored locally on the devices you use to access the Services.
Access and Deletion of information
Pibox cares about your personal and account data. You are entitled to withdraw consent to the processing of the personal data to which you provided your consent.
You can send us the request to provide access or delete all personal data we are currently processing about you to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line of such a request shall be as follows: “ACCESS DATA REQUEST” OR “DELETION OF ALL DATA REQUEST” (depending on the type of the request).
Please note that we may not be in a position to sufficiently identify you in our systems at the time of your request, therefore, we may ask you to provide us additional evidence and information confirming that the personal data belongs to you. Please also note, the process of your request can take up to 1 month, since we need to carefully check and gather your data.